Now-a-days everyone wants a flexible and feasible way to finish all their daily needs, no one prefers the time consuming and traditional methods to pay their medical bills. Traditionally, the user needs to visit the medical center with his/her user ID and wait in the line for a long time to pay off their medical bills. But, now the medical bills can be easily paid through online services. Choosing the best service among the available is becoming critical. One such available online billing platform is “Per Your Health”. Pay Your Health makes the billing and payment process simple and efficient so that the users won’t face any technical difficulties while paying their bills.
The official website of the service is https://www.peryourhealth.com/. This online service has got many users with it as the online service is linked with many famous and noted hospitals and health cares in the country. When you visit the homepage, you will find a way to login to your online health account. You will be asked to enter your User Id or account number to login to your account. Please enter the same and click the “Continue” button. Then, you will be prompted to enter your password. Please enter it and click the “submit” button. You will then be able to access your dashboard. Please note that you can find your account number on the patient statement which was given to you at the time of your admission to hospital. The user ID will be the ID that you create at the time of registering for online service.
If you are unable to access your online account due to the lost User ID, please click on the “Forgot User ID” hyperlink which you can find under the continue button. Please click on it, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to enter your account number to recover your user ID. Please enter the account number and click the continue button. If your account number is registered with the billing platform, you will receive an email to the registered email address which contains your user ID. Please make sure the email ID is active as it is vital in the process of recovering your User ID. If you haven’t registered for a User ID, use the account number and an access key (which is present on your billing statement) to login to your account.
www.peryourhealth.com Bill Payment
If you are a new user and want to register for the online service, you can finish the task in easy steps. Please make sure you have a working email ID, mobile number as all the proceedings happen from those. If you don’t have those, first create them before registering for the service. You need to have a registered User ID which you can find on the patient statement or through the invoice which was paid earlier. Use the registered User ID for the registration process to complete. On entering User Id and clicking the “Continue” button, you will be prompted to enter your email address and mobile number. Please make sure you enter the right mobile number and email as you receive verification codes to the registered mobile numbers and emails. These will also act as recovery measures to access your online account if you lost your user ID.
How to Pay Medical Bill online at Peryourhealth:
If you are availing for a service means, you need to get a maximum number of benefits because of it. Per Your Health gives its registered users a good number of benefits which creates a positive impact on the users. Here is the list of benefits a user can get by availing to the online service:
- The process of payment is very simple and secure as you can pay all your outstanding bills with just a single click.
- You can access the service anywhere from the world. Please make sure you have a good internet connection for flawless access to the site.
- On successful login, you can always check your outstanding bills, the due amount to pay, etc. You can also download the statement for future reference.
- You can access the service any day, any time. The service is up 24/7.
- You will receive a popup that asks you to allow notifications. If you allow the notifications, you will frequently receive notifications that remind you about your outstanding bills.
- The online service is developed in such a way that it is reliable, secure and fast. users can happily register to the service and continue their transactions.
Here is some useful information about the online platform through which you can easily access the services:
- The official website of the service is https://www.peryourhealth.com/.
- To recover your lost User Id, you can use the link https://www.peryourhealth.com/Login/RecoverId.aspx.
- If you are facing any difficulties with the website, you can always reach 612-672-6724 or 1-888-702-4073 to clarify your queries.